Thursday, March 31, 2011

Midterm in NYC

This is the photo project that I chose to do for our class's Midterm!!! :) The photos I chose to use were some of the photos that I took while on my band field trip to New York City. The pictures I used consist of a street scene, a large bridge, a man walking next to and awesome wall, and another awesome wall. to create some balance in the picture I decided to make five squares different solid/mixed colors. I also spread these squares fairly evenly throughout the scene. I used a large variety of filter that could be found in almost every kind of filter category. For the Large "New York City" lettering I produced some text and then proceeded to cut the image from my kaleidoscope picture of New York, giving it a cool and fun pattern. I had fun with this project and would suggest it for next years Digital Imaging class. I hope you enjoy!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment